Sunday, September 27, 2009

Megan

I love taking pictures of my beautiful wife (even though she protests every time I pull out the camera). So, as my first official contribution to the megandave blog here are some pictures of her progress through the pregnancy.

My goal is to take a picture every week but unfortunately I haven't been too good at that.

Sixteen weeks


I thought this was such a nice picture of Megan I had to include it (18 weeks).


Nineteen weeks.


Twenty weeks.


Twenty one weeks.


Twenty two weeks.


Twenty five weeks.


Twenty seven weeks!




6 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Megan could seriously be a maternity model! She looks so good. And Dave, I am impressed that you've been so great at taking the pictures! Keep it up!

Jake Garrett said...

Awesome. That will be cool to have a picture every week until Swish comes!

Rae Garrett said...

Megan looks so pretty! :) Good job Dave! :D im way excited for the baby to come! :)

Cathleen Garrett said...

Megan, you are absolutely beautiful! I agree with Liz, you could be a maternity model. David, thank you for posting these. It is so much fun to be a part of this exciting time in your life! I wish we could be closer to experience more and be of more help. We love you both and are sooooo excited to see little Swish. :) Please keep posting the pictures. It would be fun to see pictures of your home, too. :) Boy, it is getting close, isn't it? Not that many more weeks. Horray!

Nick and Erica Hart said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl in the world!! I love it! Not fair! :) I can't wait to see Little Swish!

Elizabeth Reid said...

I vote for more Pregnant Megan pictures.